See the results.
A CO2 laser is different from other lasers as it is an ablative device, meaning it vaporizes tissue from the epidermis to inflict a collagen producing injury with the dermis–thus making it a preferred choice for skin resurfacing.
The fractionally ablative CO2 treatment vaporizes columns of tissue within a treatment area, removing only the sections of the epidermis within those columns, and leaving healthy, intact tissue surrounding them. This allows for minimal downtime and a faster recovery (7-10 days).
What CO2 Treats:
- Scars (acne, surgical, from injury, etc.)
- Pigmentation from sun damage and keratosis spots. (best suited for lighter sunspots that are not dark enough for the short wavelength of an IPL Photo facial to pick up).
- Textual Irregularities (enlarged pores, fine lines, deep wrinkles)
Who Is a Candidate?
- Fitzpatrick skin types 1-3
- NO history of Melasma
- NO autoimmune disorders
- NON-diabetic (both Type 1 and 2)
- NOT on Accutane and within 1 year of treatment
- NOT currently on blood thinners
- NO history of impaired healing or keloid scarring
Look a fraction of your age.
Time takes its toll on our skin, leaving sun damage, acne scars and wrinkles. Fortunately, it’s possible to reverse many signs of aging with Fraxel, a noninvasive laser treatment that leaves your skin looking dramatically younger. Fraxel improves the way your skin looks and feels by stimulating the regeneration of collagen beneath the skin’s surface. This treatment dramatically reduces the appearance of wrinkles, age spots, acne scars, discoloration, and other signs of damaged skin. Our goal is to give you smooth, healthy, youthful and improved skin. Fraxel provides the following benefits:
- Significantly improves skin texture
- Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles
- Erases effects of acne and surface scarring
- Minimizes the appearance of age-related dark spots
- Helps reduce and heal skin damage
How it Works:
Fraxel uses a fractional laser, which targets a fraction of skin at a time with thousands of microscopic lasers—each just one-tenth the diameter of a hair follicle. These lasers work beneath the surface of the skin, stimulating the body’s natural healing process to remodel collagen and replace existing damaged tissue with new, healthier tissue. By treating only a fraction of tissue at a time, Fraxel allows the surrounding tissue to remain intact, enabling the skin and deep tissue to heal much faster. Fraxel delivers dramatic results.
Numbing cream is an option to reduce any sensitivity. If you would like numbing cream, please let the front desk know, and be sure to arrive 30-45 minutes before your scheduled appointment, to allow the cream to take effect.
Reveal younger skin within.
Whether you want to reduce wrinkles, reverse sun damage, minimize acne scars, or even out skin pigmentation, Tixel is an ideal solution. Using natural heat, Tixel rejuvenates the skin and reverses photo-aging damage, revealing more youthful, revitalized skin. Safe, effective and non-invasive, Tixel is especially effective in treating delicate facial skin, including eyelids, the neck, and décolleté. Only a few sessions are required, and downtime is minimal. Tixel can be tailored to meet your individual needs, and provides the following benefits:
- Evens out skin pigmentation and eliminates discoloration
- Reduces pore size
- Treats fine lines and wrinkles
- Safely and effectively treats lip lines, forehead lines, crow’s feet and neck folds
- Smooths acne scars
- Removes age spots and sun damage
- Improves skin tone and texture
How it Works:
Tixel uses natural heat to resurface the skin. Thermal energy is transferred directly to the skin by conduction, using a hand-held device with a titanium tip. This stimulates collagen production, and triggers the skin’s natural healing and rejuvenation processes.
Turn back time. (It will be our secret.)
If you’re looking for a non-invasive way to minimize wrinkles, fine lines, scars or stretch marks, with no surgery and minimal downtime, we have the secret. Secret RF combines the proven effectiveness of micro needling with the heat and energy of radio frequency to improve skin tone and texture and stimulate collagen production to rejuvenate skin. Your aesthetician can target specific areas and create noticeable results in as little as one treatment or generate progressive results with a series of treatments. Secret RF is safe and effective for all skin types, including those prone to scarring or hyperpigmentation. RF can be used to treat:
- Superficial scarring and acne scarring
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Stretch marks on the face and body
- Aging skin
How it Works:
Micro needling uses tiny micro-needles to deliver controlled radio frequency (RF) energy below the skin’s surface. The treatment effectively remodels collagen, improves wrinkles, and diminishes scars, without damaging the outer layer of skin. Because each client is unique and has their own aesthetic goals and history, we recommend scheduling a consultation so that your aesthetician can design a targeted treatment plan. You may need one or more sessions to achieve your goals.
5 Reasons to Try Secret RF
1. Look younger.
Even if you take excellent care of your skin, you may develop wrinkles and fine lines. Secret RF can keep your skin looking youthful.
2. Reduce acne scarring.
If you suffer from acne scarring, Secret RF can reveal dramatically improved skin tone and texture over a series of treatments.
3. Minimize stretch marks.
Secret RF is often used to treat stretch marks and can be combined with other treatments to address stretch marks where skin discoloration is a concern.
4. Get dramatic results without plastic surgery.
For a non-invasive treatment, Secret RF delivers an impressive “wow” factor—with no need to take time off work or plan for a long recovery.
5. Tighten and rejuvenate your skin.
Secret RF results in tighter, firmer skin with a refreshed, rejuvenated appearance.
See the results.
Enlighten MD can now remove tattoos and permanent cosmetics! Our Hollywood Spectra equipment enables us to remove generic tattoos as well as cosmetic features such as permanent eyebrows.
Hollywood Spectra is the world’s leading and most advanced ultra-short pulse laser platform with proprietary capabilities to reduce unwanted skin pigmentation and help stimulate collagen. This treatment will lighten and brighten patient complexions.
- The newest and latest skin treatments celebrities are loving. The treatment combines a cutting-edge laser with a carbon mask peel that removes impurities from the skin. Hollywood Spectra is the perfect treatment for cleaning and tightening pores, making you look younger and smoother.
- A black carbon mask is applied first and followed by the laser treatment, which will heat the carbon and help it to penetrate the skin. This treatment takes about 30-40 minutes.
What it does:
- Evens skin tone
- Clears pores
- Stimulates collagen production
- Rejuvenates skin
- Great for all skin types
- Leaves you glowing
- Painless, zero downtime
Ready to book your free personal consultation?
Sofwave is the latest technology to revitalize the skin through innovative stimulation of the production of new collagen. Sofwaves’ Synchronous Ultrasound Parallel Beam Technology is FDA cleared for lifting the eyebrow, submental and neck and reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
Patients love that Sofwave is non-invasive and can fit into an active lifestyle. Patients can have the treatment and go back to their daily activities immediately. The treatments are quick, typically lasting about 30-45 minutes.
- Most patients showed significant improvement after one treatment.
- FDA cleared to treat facial lines and wrinkles and lift the eyebrows, submental, and neck.
- Non-surgical – minimal downtime – 30 to 45-minute treatment
- No sun sensitivity after treatment.
- Treats all skin types: Darker skin types are more susceptible to burns with the different light-based therapies. With Ultrasound, the treatment is safe and effective regardless of the patient’s skin type.
The new non-invasive alternative to plastic surgery.
Ultherapy is the only FDA-cleared, non-invasive procedure that lifts the neck, chin and brow, and improves lines and wrinkles on the upper chest. Through ultrasound imaging with Ultherapy, energy is delivered precisely to the place where it will benefit you most—for natural-looking results that improve over time.
How it works:
Ultherapy relies on ultrasound therapy to go deeper than other non-invasive treatments for collagen stimulation. And it leverages traditional ultrasound imaging so Ultherapy Providers can see the layers of tissue they are treating. This ensures the treatment energy is delivered to where it benefits you most.
For those who are not ready for a surgical facelift, Ultherapy provides proven results in a single treatment for most patients. Learn how to treat your loose skin without surgery, without impacting the surface of your skin, and without downtime.
See the results.
Light-Based Therapy. Radiant Skin.
Redness. Freckles. Age spots. Blood vessels. Each of these common skin concerns can be effectively addressed and improved with Photofacial treatment. The Photofacial uses light to remove unwanted pigmentation and sun damage, rejuvenate skin, and restore a healthier complexion. This treatment dramatically improves the appearance of red and brown spots, small veins, and pigmented lesions, evening out your skin tone with minimal redness and downtime. The Photofacial also delivers outstanding results for patients who experience the persistent redness and flushing of rosacea and other skin conditions. Photofacials provide lasting results that reverse the effects of aging and sun exposure, for a youthful appearance. The benefits of Photofacials include:
- Improves age-related skin damage
- Removes red/dark spots, unwanted freckles and skin discolorations
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines caused by aging and sun damage
- Minimizes the appearance of small blood vessels
- Improves pigmentation irregularities and the flushing of rosacea
How it Works:
The Photofacial treatment does not use a laser, but instead uses a skin-specific light that creates a reaction beneath the skin’s surface to stimulate new collagen growth. The Photofacial light heats and eliminates undesired pigmented spots on the face, neck, chest, arms, hands and shoulders. Sun exposure must be minimized before and after the treatment. Ask our experts for more information.
Numbing cream is an option to reduce any sensitivity. Please let the front desk know if you would like to be numb for your treatment and be sure to arrive 30-45 min before your scheduled appointment to allow the cream to take effect.
The Gold Standard in Melasma Treatment
Melasma is a skin condition in which brown patches or spots appear on the face, including the cheeks, nose, chin, above the upper lip and the forehead. Many women experience melasma due to sensitive skin, hormones, and sun exposure, and it commonly occurs during pregnancy. The good news is, melasma can now be treated effectively with Cosmelan, considered by dermatologists to be the gold standard in melasma treatment.
Cosmelan is a professional topical treatment that targets all types of skin discolorations and uneven pigmentation, and is specifically designed to decrease the appearance of melasma. Cosmelan is safe for all skin types and treats hyper-pigmentation, melasma, freckles, lentigo, acne, and discoloration. The benefits of Cosmelan include:
- Visibly illuminated skin tone, texture and radiance
- Reduction in melanin production
- Significant reduction in the appearance of melasma
- Improved skin discoloration
How it Works:
Cosmelan is applied as a mask, and uses a combination of depigmentation agents which act together to decrease melanin production in the skin by inhibiting the enzyme tyrosinase. Cosmelan tightens the pores, controls sebum, and stimulates cellular turnover. The treatment consists of two in-office mask applications, which are worn home, plus topical products to be used at home daily. It is important to remain consistent with the treatment instructions and proper after-care, to avoid future skin discoloration.